NO JOY IPBX 13-13 Time wrong

Scott Reeves

Reaction score
In spite of endless searching, I can't solve a timezone problem. In the TimeGroups dialog the time is two hours off and has the wrong time zone listed. It's causing the CDR reports to be wrong as well as the timestamp for voicemails/call recordings.

I've tried to use the timezone-setup script a couple of times in /root but to no avail. Rebooting the server doesn't fix it either. My correct TZ is America/Phoenix and is reflected in php.ini as such. However, the dialog shows EST but I can't seem to figure out why. Executing 'date' at the terminal returns the correct time. Hardware and system time are the same.

Any takers?

Scott Reeves

Reaction score
Great article but carefully reading through it, I tried every trick in there - no joy...

Scott Reeves

Reaction score
There has to be a place where this bit of code picks up the wrong time. The hardware clock is right, php.ini is right, the date command at the terminal shows the correct time... Where could this be getting the wrong time from? What am I missing?

billsimon

Reaction score
Settings -> Advanced Settings -> PHP Timezone - may be overriding what you have set in php.ini

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.