QUESTION IP phones....

ahmedxx2014

Reaction score
Hello friends....I want to buy IP phone for elastix PBX ...I heard that it must support sip..so I don't know which type does , so anybody can tell me which type supports it...
I want the cheapest type support sip...

ajonate

Reaction score
I suspect that you'll find that used analog telephone adapters (ATAs) + standard phones are less expensive than IP phones. Is there any reason why that wouldn't work for you?

To find inexpensive ATAs go to eBay and search for obi100 and obi110 adapters. They're obsolete for connecting directly to Google Voice, but still work great as sip devices. You should be able to find them in the $15 to $20 range, delivered price with power adapter.

Last edited:

ahmedxx2014

Reaction score
I suspect that you'll find that used analog telephone adapters (ATAs) + standard phones are less expensive than IP phones. Is there any reason why that wouldn't work for you?

To find inexpensive ATAs go to eBay and search for obi100 and obi110 adapters. They're obsolete for connecting directly to Google Voice, but still work great as sip devices. You should be able to find them in the $15 to $20 range, delivered price with power adapter.
But how to add it in elastix...like as IP phone ?...
And I have another question please..
I have two elastix servers each server has internal static IP...I want to make trunk between them...can you help me please..

Sorry I am newer at elastix...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.