Install Lean IncredPBX on CentOS 6.7 with FAX ?

Ramblin

Guru
Reaction score
I do not want all the additional applications that come with IncrediblePBX, specifically I do not want the Google Voice application and setup, but I DO want the core IncrediblePBX setup and I want to add a couple of things (like Webmin and FAX) on top of my (clean) CentOS 6.7 - minimal install - base server.

I am testing this on a 64-bit server but intend to do the final install on a 32-bit server. Anyone see any issues with this?

I have not yet been able to get the Lean IncrediblePBX13-12.2 installer on CentOS 6.7 to work as per post at
http://pbxinaflash.com/community/threads/retrieve_conf-failed-config-not-applied.18684/

but I assume we will get there eventually, so my question here is, if I do want to add FAX to the Lean install, do I just use the script that was in the full install but not in the Lean install?

Or am I asking the wrong question?

Is it possible to run the Full install and choose to NOT install things I do not want? Which is a better route?

If I should take the code from the full install, is the correct code to install FAX on a Lean install just:
/root/incrediblefax11.sh

I did check, and even with the Lean install, the incrediblefax11.sh file is present in the root directory

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.