TIPS IncrediblePBX13.2.iso problems

qtlnx

Reaction score
Downloaded above ISO, it ran /root/IncrediblePBX13-12R.sh installation script. Lines were scrolling up pretty quickly but I noticed a bunch of errors, warnings, missing rpm packages etc. Haven't yet found a log. Is it created anywhere?
At the end asterisk was not up, but after service asterisk start appears to be. however service asterisk status reports it as dead.
Question: Is there a way to re-run the install from scratch saving all logs and posting it here?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Did you reboot the server after the install finished? If there are still issues, try the install again during the work week. We depend on dozens of sites, some of which tend to be unreliable on weekends.

qtlnx

Reaction score
Reboot? Yes, of course. Installer rebooted at least once and then it says reboot manually at the end. Regardless, I am trying to say that install script is completely blind and subsequent step doesn't have a clue if previous succeeded of failed. Second major problem - log is not preserved.
UPD. I re-run under script. Where I can upload its typescript log file?
UPD2. What is the Username for Webmin? Page http://pbxinaflash.com/community/pages/voip-quick-start-guide/ says "maint" but login with the password I set with update-passwords script is not accepted

Last edited:

qtlnx

Reaction score
Installation in VirtualBox was somewhat better, I ended up in a working system but admin password that I set is not accepted. Now I ended up with fail2bun blocking me.
UPD. figured out. webmin uses root credentials.

Last edited:

qtlnx

Reaction score
Where do I upload full IncrediblePBX13-12R.sh log file?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.