BUG IncrediblePBX 2020 - Mail Queue monitor error and fix

Reaction score
Admin Portal was showing a Mail Queue error in the System Overview box after IncrediblePBX-2020-for-CentOS installation and at least one other user has had this too.
I fixed the problem with: chmod 755 /var/spool/mqueue
Testing reveals that files therein continue to be created as 0700-root-mail so I'm guessing that there is no appreciable security risk alongside the current code-base.
The Mail Queue monitor only wants to be able to read the file name preambles, not their contents.

This may be because I installed and configured sendmail AFTER installing IncrediblePBX in accordance with the blog. Perhaps the sequence need be reversed in the blog so that the correct permissions can be set?
Also regarding the blog, it says to answer NO to "the secure fax question" when running the FAX install and I'm thinking I should have answerd NO to the "SSL Fax" question instead but I am not sure how to recover from this yet.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.