BUG IncrediblePBX 13-13 Dahdi Config Module Not Working

chewie

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm running a newly installed, fully patched up and updated IncrediblePBX 13-13.
I had recently purchased an FXO card and it had been working in the mainstream FreePBX distro, and saw that IncrediblePBX was available again for that line of PBX's and wanted to switch back.

I saw that Dahdi config was not installed, so installed the module, and applied config..and that's where the issues started.

Dahdi Configis reporting it's version 13.0.33.12.
At first I went to connectivity -> Dahdi config and enabled Dahdi. Trying to reload Asterisk and Dahdi does nothing from the GUI. Trying it from command line yeilds no service found. Hmm.. Dashboard is yelling that the modprobe and dahdi configs don't exist for it. Ok...

Removed the config, restarted, tried installing again...no dice.

This morning I tried installing it again, and found I couldn't remove it, so disabled it...and that's when the conf files all were created. Not the service though....

Went back into the GUI, and enabled it, and now dashboard is yelling about:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

More details seems to reveal:
exit: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: file_put_contents(/etc/wanpipe/global.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module on line 92
Stack trace:
1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module:92
2. Whoops\Run->handleError() :0
3. file_put_contents() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module:92
4. dahdi_sangoma->generateConf() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/includes/dahdi_cards.class.php:1619
5. dahdi_cards->write_modules() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/functions.inc.php:27
6. dahdiconfig_conf->dahdiconfig_conf() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:584

Sure enough, that sangoma module doesn't exist, nor does wanpipe directory...

So...not sure what's going on at this point. I really want to use Dahdi, as I have a Xfinity PTSN line and the exsting Linksys/Cisco pots gateway has too many issues (jitter, delays, sensing, etc.) and I wanted a hard wired method, hence the FXO card.

At this point I've now disabled and removed the module.

Also Uninstalling it yeilded:

Error(s) uninstalling dahdiconfig:

Failed to run un-installation scripts

Help!

domiflichi

Reaction score
Where is the DAHDI config module? I need to get DAHDI working on my new Incredible PBX 13-13 as well, but don't see anywhere to configure DAHDI. I went into Module Admin on the web interface, but I don't see any DAHDI modules there.

(I don't know if it matters, but I don't have the actual (Digium analog) card physically in yet. I'm waiting until I know how to configure it)

Last edited:

domiflichi

Reaction score
OK, I'm a doofus. I thought that I had already made sure that I had selected 'Standard', 'Extended', and 'Unsupported' in the Module Admin and clicked 'Check Online', but apparently I didn't. The DAHDi module showed up to install so I did. I think I'm having similar issues as you though Chewie, but I'll start a new thread instead of hijacking yours further...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.