TIPS Incredible PBX2020

pbxfreeck

Reaction score
After installation of PBX2020 update don't working.

update-IncrediblePBX
-bash: update-IncrediblePBX: command not found

pbxfreeck

Reaction score
I have notifications on Incredible PBX 2020, that 19 massages are queued on this machine, and have not been delivered despite the fact that PBX normally sends messages.

Attachments

• Mail.PNG
    Mail.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 22

kenn10

Reaction score
@wardmundy on IncrediblePBX 2020, the outbound call caller-id display on the PBX extension phone does not work any longer. It is inserting the name into the CDR but the phone display no longer updates with the caller-id when the distant end answers. I've added the code from 16-15-2 to the extensions_custom.conf file but it isn't working.

Other than that, it all seems to work pretty good on a cloud instance. I'm running my home system on it now.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@kenn10: This may be because of the new ClearlyIP module which is designed to handle outbound CNAM on their phones. Try disabling that module, and see if that helps.

kenn10

Reaction score
@wardmundy on the IncrediblePBX 2000 sendmail install, you need to move add these three lines down to just before the makemap command because the installation overwrites that when it is at the front of the install script:

Code:
cd /usr/bin
rm -f makemap
ln -s ../sbin/makemap.sendmail makemap

I just fought with that for about an hour before figuring this out. I suspect some CentOS 7 "improvements" in sendmail are causing the issue. I believe the issue is in the sendmail make script.

kenn10

Reaction score
@kenn10: What's the name of the file?? I can't find it.
Its the sendmail install instructions in your Nerd Vittles article on installing IncrediblePBX 2020. I also adjusted my wording in the post above as to where to place it in the install procedure.

Also, disabling the ClearlyIP module does not fix the outbound caller-id display.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@kenn10: Please take a look at the updated article to be sure I put it in the right place. :cool:

kenn10

Reaction score
@kenn10: Please take a look at the updated article to be sure I put it in the right place. :cool:
That should work until another update of sendmail messes this up. Apparently something in CentOS 7 changed since the original IncrediblePBX 16-15 came out. I had issues on both a new FreeRangeCloud instance and on a re-imaged Vultr instance.

hawk#1

Reaction score
@wardmundy
When using your guide latest IncrediblePBX 2020 guide
Code:
http://nerdvittles.com/?p=31290
under the sendmail guide you have
# Stop here and edit client-info (nano -w client-info) in all three lines.
# Replace user_id with your gMail account name without @gmail.com
# Replace password with your real gMail password
# Be sure to replace the double-quotes shown above if they don't appear in the file!!!
# Save your changes (Ctrl-X, Y, then Enter)

the line
will not work if you have 2 step verification allowed. Since so many users use 2 step verification, I think the line should be modified to
# Replace password with your real Gmail password, or your Gmail App Key if Gmail 2 step verification has been enabled.

Then anyone following your Sendmail guide should be able to setup Sendmail.

Tom

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@wardmundy
When using your guide latest IncrediblePBX 2020 guide
Code:
http://nerdvittles.com/?p=31290
under the sendmail guide you have
# Stop here and edit client-info (nano -w client-info) in all three lines.
# Replace user_id with your gMail account name without @gmail.com
# Be sure to replace the double-quotes shown above if they don't appear in the file!!!
# Save your changes (Ctrl-X, Y, then Enter)

the line
will not work if you have 2 step verification allowed. Since so many users use 2 step verification, I think the line should be modified to
# Replace password with your real Gmail password, or your Gmail App Key if Gmail 2 step verification has been enabled.

Then anyone following your Sendmail guide should be able to setup Sendmail.

Tom

Thanks. Fixed. You also must enable Less Secure Apps access to your Gmail account.

Last edited:

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
So, I've had this dormant license for Cepstral Allison v5... The upgrade was $12. So, I want to use it on my Incredible PBX 2020.
However, the same ole problem as in the past: The TTS Engines module in FPBX does not see it. I have created the symbolic link as below, but no luck.

ln -s /opt/swift/bin/swift /usr/bin/swift

Any ideas?

phinphan

Reaction score
Finally got the speech to text transcription running and it is pretty good. Thank you Ward and others who made this happen. Now if I could just figure out how to email an mp3 file to it and get the same transcription and return email. Then you could set up a PBX2020 system as a message center and dictation center for the office.

pbxfreeck

Reaction score
New PBX2020 installation on Cloudatcost
Now I've tried to install PBX2020 on a new V3 server on Cloudatcost. After installation, I get the error, evident from the attached picture.
Any idea?

Attachments

• Error1.PNG
    Error1.PNG
    82.2 KB · Views: 10

hawk#1

Reaction score
I have Incredible PBX installed on one of my CAC V3 systems and it is running fine. I followed the latest guide on Nerdvittles. It seems like it did not install correctly on your system

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ejrubin
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.