QUESTION Incredible PBX with Google Voice on Raspberry Pi

ericgiler

Reaction score
The instructions and software are awesome!! I am trying to use a Incredible PBX/Raspberry Pi/Google Voice together without using an external server like Simonics or Obihai. (Those work quite well and are easy to install). I have been able to set up your Incredible PBX on the Pi without difficulty, both Pi2 and the PiZeroW. The Google Auth instructions also appear to work fine. I just don't seem to be able to get the GV motif trunk to connect. It says under trunk status as "disconnected" On the other side, I've tried both a Cisco ATA and the Yate Client. When I try an outside call, I do get a dial-tone on the Cisco and the Yate Client shows as connected. When I place a call, I get the voice saying "call cannot be completed....." on both. When I place I call to the GV number(s) it rings until I get the "Google Voice subscriber is not available..... " Think I am following the directions. Any thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.