SOLVED Incredible PBX-Wazo on VirtualBox - No connection to web interface

hiroo

Reaction score
I did an install of Incredible PBX-Wazo on VirtualBox, following the instructions here: http://nerdvittles.com/?p=20675

Everything went ok and I can startup the VM and it boots to the Incredible PBX status page that shows the IP address as on LAN IP issued from my Router's DHCP. The VM's network is configured to Bridge mode.

On the host machine, I open a Chrome browser and connect to that IP address and it spins and eventually stalls out with no response from that IP. Same thing happens if I try to connect to that IP from another machine on the same LAN. If I ping that IP from the host machine's command line, it gets no responses back. I tried turning off the host machine's firewall with no change in the lack of response.

On the VM, if I ping 8.8.8.8, I get back responses 100% so I know the VM can access the internet.

I'm not sure why I can't connect to the Wazo config page on the VM. Is there some sort of firewall setting or alternate port number I need to use?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Last edited:

hiroo

Reaction score
I just tried reinstalling with a new VM. I think the previous time I had it's network set to NAT initially during the install and then changed it later and got the results described in my first post. This time I had it set to bridged network from the creation and can now get to the Wazo page (although I haven't installed the Incredible PBX extensions yet).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.