TIPS Incredible PBX GUI login problems

Travis Andrew

Reaction score
First of all thanks to the one who finally granted me access to post in here. Thanks!

Ok now for the problem
Brand new install of Incredible PBX on Raspberry Pi following instructions from: http://nerdvittles.com/?p=21255 after the initial reboot then logging back in via ssh using root (where asks to set up the passwords) I'm then not able to login via https://192.168.1.254:9001
so for grins I log back via SSH and do the following:

/root/admin-pw

Enter new admin password (MAKE IT SECURE!!): 123456

admin password will be changed to: 123456
Press ENTER key to continue or Ctrl-C to abort...123456
yep that's an easy password.

I then browse to https://192.168.1.254:9001
and login with

username: admin
password: 123456
it still won't let me in.

I'm running Incredible PBX 13-12.17. Can someone please advise?

Also I do know the login is admin as I see the following when I check via mysql:
mysql> select * from asterisk.ampusers;
+----------+------------------------------------------+---------------+--------- -------+----------+----------+
| username | password_sha1 | extension_low | extensio n_high | deptname | sections |
+----------+------------------------------------------+---------------+--------- -------+----------+----------+
| admin | 7c4a8d09ca3762af61e59520943dc26494f8941b | | | | * |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Please help. thanks

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
9001 port is for Webmin. Use root and your root password.

Travis Andrew

Reaction score
That worked...thanks...all setup and testing now. Able to dial out using Yate Client....

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Incredible PBX LITE doesn't include a GUI interface just the command line commands in the section "
Incredible PBX LITE Administration
" http://nerdvittles.com/?p=30080 .

My thinking is you followed the link to "07/01/2019 NEWS FLASH: Please note that this version is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4. However, we have just released Incredible PBX LITE for the Raspberry Pi 2, 3, and 4 featuring Raspbian 10 Buster. Tutorial here. "

Last edited:

pnkjofficial

Reaction score
Also I just want to know that is there any limitation for sip extension?

Means How much extension i could configure?

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
Means How much extension i could configure?
As you are using Raspbian its unlikely to be as a production server of any significance. You don't say which Pi you are running, nor how many phones you are likely to use, but for now I do not think that you will overload your system. Someone else may chip in with an estimate or two.

pnkjofficial

Reaction score
Yes I know i could not use for production but i just want to know that how much extension i could configure.

Is there any limitation with this custom distro?

I am using pi 4 B with 2 GB of Ram.

Please suggest me

Thanks

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
Just from the Tutorial (Gold Standard) there is no mention of 'SIP telephones', unlike the lite version linit of 5.

Reaction score
The version you installed has no limitations on phones.

To access the Freepbx web interface you simply enter your IP Address in the browser. If that does not take you to the log in page you have an issue with your install. Since this is a fresh build there is probably no reason to start poking at it to try and fix it. I would blow out the CF card and start over.

pnkjofficial

Reaction score
One more thing that I want to know, how to use PRI line in raspberry pi?

I need to also configure PRI line

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
One more thing that I want to know, how to use PRI line in raspberry pi?

I need to also configure PRI line
You will need to use a PRI to SIP gateway, such as the AudioCodes Mediant 2000 or Mediant 1000b with PRI card, or something similar from another vendor. But if you're using a Pi I assume these are probably out of the price range (espically for a hobby!).

Reaction score
Like suggested you need a ISDN PRI gateway. The PRI gets connected to the gateway and you program SIP trunks between the gateway and Incredible PBX. I purchased a Adtran NetVanta Gateway a year ago for testing. It works great. I found it on Ebay for under $100 US.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voiplads
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.