NEWS FLASH Incredible PBX for Ubuntu 14.4 is available @RentPBX.com

rentpbx

Guru
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We are very excited to announce the availability of Incredible PBX for Ubuntu 14 on the RentPBX platform. First of all, we would like to thank the development team for helping us polish our Ubuntu image. We also would like to thank the PIAF community for their help and contribution in driving the Incredible PBX for Ubuntu build to production quality.

Our Ubuntu image comes pre-built. You can save that 30 minute installation time for something more exciting. If you read http://nerdvittles.com/?p=9713, you know what we mean by that. Please note that we re-randomize all of the Incredible PBX credentials. And, at RentPBX, we only host PBX-type virtual machines. By strictly monitoring CPU, IO and network usage, we assure you an incredibly stable platform for PBX applications. Rest assured, your Incredible PBX VM will not be shared with someone hosting torrents or game servers. We want to make sure that your PBX is not performance starved due to sharing with resource hogging instances.

RentPBX is proud to be a PIAF Premier Partner. We are also a FreePBX certified partner. What this means is that we give back a portion of our earnings to the PIAF and FreePBX development teams so that they can build better products for all of us. We hope that is one of the things you will consider when looking for a permanent home for your PBX in the Cloud. Join us in helping to build an ecosystem that is sustainable for everyone involved in the open source VoIP community.

Finally we are pleased to extend our promotion of $10 off per month for PIAF supporters. This will bring down your monthly cost to $14.99. Please enter our new discount code: PIAFUBUNTU. This is a time-limited offer.

Thank you

RentPBX Team

Robert Kaczanowski

Reaction score
FYI, there are no pre-configured trunks in the RentPBX Ubuntu 14 install. Luckily, I kept my old Vitelity settings and easy to re-setup.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
FYI, there are no pre-configured trunks in the RentPBX Ubuntu 14 install. Luckily, I kept my old Vitelity settings and easy to re-setup.

The Trunk Settings are also available here. Or you can download the spreadsheet.

IncredibleTrunks.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.