GOOD NEWS Incredible PBX for RasPi3

mrfeh

Reaction score
I just removed the r and everything worked
Code:
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,n,Dial(PJSIP/1${EXTEN:1}@gvsip,,)

I don't remember all the technical reasons, but basically on some calls you'll get the ring back and on others you won't. But I think that's better than having the called dropped after 20 seconds. And the added benefit, at least to me, is that when dialing a number that's busy, the phone won't ring once first which completely kills a number of functions including auto-busy-redial.

Just wondering if a workaround/fix has been made for this issue during the last 3 weeks. My significant other would very much like to hear the ringback while waiting for the called party to answer.

Thanks.

Waffull

Reaction score
Just wondering if a workaround/fix has been made for this issue during the last 3 weeks. My significant other would very much like to hear the ringback while waiting for the called party to answer.

Thanks.
I wouldn't expect there to be one. It was a problem gvoice had when it used xmpp as well. Maybe if there are enough complaints about it now that it's been introduced as a gsuite beta program for the enterprise, there will be a fix in the future... But I still wouldn't count on it.

Laurence

Reaction score
I have just encountered a problem that I cannot find an answer for on the forums. Now when I make an outbound call I get the following error messages
incrediblepbx*CLI>
[2018-11-12 02:13:50] DEBUG[5713]: res_pjsip_outbound_registration.c:2406 handle_outgoing_request: Found matching outbound registration state
[2018-11-12 02:13:50] ERROR[1887]: pjproject:0 <?>: sip_msg Header with no vptr encountered!! Current buffer: INVITE sip:[email protected] SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/TLS 192.168.2.109:5061;rport;branch=z9hG4bKPje3a2a415-9f77-409e-9227-e48b01b26f7e;alias

Inbound calls are no longer working either

can somebody point me to somewhere where I can try to solve this problem? I have absolutely no idea what it means :-(

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BKhumalo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.