SOLVED Incredible PBX/Flash 13-12.2 at RentPBX

mkoenig

Reaction score
Unable to login to what I think is the PBX In a flash Kennosoft Admin screen. I have used admin-pw-change to change all passwords, and I know what the passwords are. None of them work here.

I am able login and access the FreePBX admin menu. I am also able to access the system via ssh. Where do I change the kennosoft admin and/or user password?

Here is a link to see where the problem is.

mkoenig

Reaction score
...well - there are still some issues. I can now login, but the menu is more or less unusable. I can see the menu below...

upload_2015-11-9_11-19-3.png
When I click on an item, I get the following. No matter what is entered, I get an authentication error. I added a user under admin/user management and that did not help.
upload_2015-11-9_15-5-55.png

Cannot login to User Control Panel either.
upload_2015-11-9_15-14-35.png

In addition, I get the following when I click on Menu Configuration.
upload_2015-11-9_11-24-21.png

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Dave Gray

Guru
Reaction score
Are you using NoScript or the like? You do have to allow javascript for the GUI to work.
(I usually run into this when spinning up a new cloud server, always surprises me when the GUI doesn't work, then I look at the status icon and &^&^&$!$&&, did it again...)

I don't see the USER/ADMIN switch, that's the giveaway that JS isn't on.

mkoenig

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, but no to NoScript or Ghostery etc. These same buttons work on other Incredible PBX installations that I have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.