Incredible PBX 16-15 - Directory names not saved

markd89

Reaction score
I may be doing something wrong again, or this may be a bug.

I've configured a dial by name directory. For now, it only has one person in it.

I click Submit and then Apply, and the choice is now gone as shown below. I have tried adding other users, making another directory with the same result.

You can see the Mark LG 31 is missing after saving. If I add several extensions, after saving there will be several blank entries.

Can anyone else replicate this? Can I hack around this issue?

Thanks as always!

Mark

Attachments

• pbx1before.png
    pbx1before.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 3
  • pbx1-after.png
    pbx1-after.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 3

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Seems to work fine here, entry in the Directory is stored when Apply Config is done. 16.15.1

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Ha! I take that back. When I Applied it, I did not enter a Dial Action, so when I tested it the call dropped. So I went back to modify the directory entry with a Dial Action, Applied Config, and now the entry is gone. Yup, it's broken.

markd89

Reaction score
Ha! I take that back. When I Applied it, I did not enter a Dial Action, so when I tested it the call dropped. So I went back to modify the directory entry with a Dial Action, Applied Config, and now the entry is gone. Yup, it's broken.

Ah, bummer. Is this something for the IncrediblePBX team or does it need to be reported upstream to FreePBX? What can I do to make sure it finds it's way to the right place to be fixed?

Thanks again,
Mark

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Q1: Is this a complete fresh install?
Q2: Did you, at any point, use the restore scripts?

markd89

Reaction score
Yes, this was a fresh install I did on 10/26. I haven't used any restore scripts.

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Well, that will make it easy for them to close your JIRA ticket, just update it accordingly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.