I HAVE A DREAM Incredible PBX 13

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
One other bug for those that installed this before noon (EDT) today. If you run the fax installer, then execute the following command before rebooting:

Code:
ln -s /usr/sbin/faxgetty /usr/local/sbin/faxgetty

voip_user

Reaction score
System up and running, basic phone calls out, through flow route with T46G having some trouble with calls coming in. During troubleshooting also found that I can't find anything sip wise to debug. I'm wondering if the SIP module for asterisk didn't load.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
voip_user Old sip is on 5061. new sip is on 5060. Be sure your trunk provider is in the IPtables whitelist.

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
I was testing the new system and found that *61 did not work for me.

Thanks,

jeff

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the first release of Asterisk 13. If you are still open for idea's how about an asteridex phone book for each user, the click to call feature is great but only available for a company wide speed dial list, I have had many users ask if they could have there own private list as well as access to the company list.

gary

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Weekend Warrior Alert

It's Soup! For all our CentOS/Scientific Linux fans...

CJjrB2PWwAA6moV.jpg

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
For Pioneers feeling the CentOS Urge...

Follow the Nerd Vittles tutorial here to set up your CentOS platform. Only 6.5/6.6 tested. Then,

Code:
cd /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx13-12.0-centos.tar.gz
tar zxvf incrediblepbx*
#./create-swapfile-DO
./IncrediblePBX13*
./incrediblefax11*

Skip the swapfile creation unless you're on the Digital Ocean platform with a 512MB RAM droplet.

progs_00

Reaction score
Great. Already installing it in vmware.Will be posting if I encounter any problems
Noticed that gui-fix is missing. Is it not necessary anymore?

MIke Spuhler

Reaction score
That's strange... i followed the install and ended up with piaf 11-12.1.

i noticed there is a file called IncrediblePBX11-12.sh which i think is the script it ran when I issued the ./Incredible* . Is that script supposed to be there ?

Attachments

• piaf.png
    piaf.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 13

MIke Spuhler

Reaction score
Same problem here.
Asterisk: 11:18
GUI:12
That's strange... i followed the install and ended up with piaf 11-12.1.

i noticed there is a file called IncrediblePBX11-12.sh which i think is the script it ran when I issued the ./Incredible* . Is that script supposed to be there ?

I tried it again but instead this time ran ./IncrediblePBX13-12R.sh (instead of ./Incredible*) and it looks like it installed 13-12 properly.

However, when I login, I do not get the update or status screens automatically.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Same problem here.
Asterisk: 11:18
GUI:12

However, when I login, I do not get the update or status screens automatically.

Aren't first days fun. :oops:

Installer issues have been fixed. Thanks to our pioneers. Here's the patch for the root login and install issues if you don't want to start over...

Code:
rm /root/IncrediblePBX11*
echo 'export PS1="WARNING: Always run Incredible PBX behind a secure hardware-based firewall.  \n\[$(tput setaf 2)\]\u@\h:\w $ \[$(tput sgr0)\]"' >> /root/.bash_profile
echo '/root/update-IncrediblePBX' >> /root/.bash_profile
echo 'status -p' >> /root/.bash_profile

progs_00

Reaction score
Thanks Ward.
I had to start over so I couldn't test the fixes you posted above. Anyway, here are my initial issues:

1) IPTables is down at status screen. When I try a service restart I get a "Bad argument: ACCEPT" at line 147 and IPTables won't start. If I'm not mistaken the same thing happend with Asterisk 11 but there was a patch in automatic updates that fixed it. This doesn't happen now

2) RAM amount is wrong at status screen. I have 1GB and it shows 512MB

All the above on VMWare workstation 10 with CentOS 6.6

MIke Spuhler

Reaction score
Thanks Ward.
I had to start over so I couldn't test the fixes you posted above. Anyway, here are my initial issues:

1) IPTables is down at status screen. When I try a service restart I get a "Bad argument: ACCEPT" at line 147 and IPTables won't start. If I'm not mistaken the same thing happend with Asterisk 11 but there was a patch in automatic updates that fixed it. This doesn't happen now

2) RAM amount is wrong at status screen. I have 1GB and it shows 512MB

All the above on VMWare workstation 10 with CentOS 6.6

The amount of RAM on my status screen is wrong too. Status screen shows 101MB but amount of RAM allocated is 768M. Is the amount of RAM that appears on the status page supposed to reflect the RAM in use, available or total RAM? It looks like the disk info reflects the disk space in use.

I'm running on VirtualBox 5.0 with CentOS 6.6 .

progs_00

Reaction score
Hi Mike. For RAM to display correctly (I presume it should display total ram) we can do this.
nano /usr/local/sbin/status

Locate line number 87 and comment it out with #
Add another line with this

RAM=`awk '/MemTotal/ {printf( "%.2f\n", $2 / 1024 )}' /proc/meminfo`MB

save and now total ram should display ok (the way to display total ram is different than the one used normally by PBXIAF but I find my way more natural)

Regarding IPTables issue, I presume you have no problem on your behalf since you didn't mention anything. Will play around with it to see if I can find what went wrong

Bye for now

MIke Spuhler

Reaction score
Hi Mike. For RAM to display correctly (I presume it should display total ram) we can do this.
nano /usr/local/sbin/status

Locate line number 87 and comment it out with #
Add another line with this

RAM=`awk '/MemTotal/ {printf( "%.2f\n", $2 / 1024 )}' /proc/meminfo`MB

save and now total ram should display ok (the way to display total ram is different than the one used normally by PBXIAF but I find my way more natural)

Regarding IPTables issue, I presume you have no problem on your behalf since you didn't mention anything. Will play around with it to see if I can find what went wrong

Bye for now

Thanks Ward. That looks better. And my iptables is running fine.

I haven't given everything a total workout, but so far everything seems to be running well.

progs_00

Reaction score
Hi Mike. Just to set the record straight I'm not Ward so please take the fix I posted with a grain of salt (Ward may give a better, more "universal" solution)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.