SOLVED Incredible PBX 13-13 Enchilada updgrade fail

jolebole

Reaction score
Hello,

I just did a clean Incredible PBX 13-13 lean install as per the guide here , and after it successfully installed I tried to run the Enchilada update but I am getting a message: "Enchilada requires Incredible PBX 13-13.3 with GV OAuth" .

The upgrade does not start. Did I miss something? This is a cloud install so I did a CentOS 6.9 64bit install and then I ran the "Lean" install script.

Thanks,

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
Did you pick the OAUTH option instead of plain text during the initial installation?

jolebole

Reaction score
Did you pick the OAUTH option instead of plain text during the initial installation?

I might have picked the plain text option yes. I did not read anywhere in the guide that that might affect the Enchilada upgrade.

restamp

Reaction score
It's in http://nerdvittles.com/?p=23948 (just went through it myself):

"When the base install finishes, your server will reboot. Simply log back in as root and run the installer a second time using an SSH terminal or Putty. You’ll be prompted whether to implement Google Voice plain text or OAuth 2 passwords. OAuth is strongly recommended. In fact, OAuth is required if you wish to install the Whole Enchilada."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.