TIPS Incredible PBX 13-13 Dying

Anthony H

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a relatively freshly built Incredible PBX 13-13 VM (it's maybe a couple months old) running CentOS 7. I migrated over from an older version of Incredible PBX that was based on Asterisk 11. There are roughly 600 SIP endpoints.

We have been running Incredible PBX 13-13 in the wild now for a little over a week. Last week things seemed to work swimmingly. However, starting yesterday, I have been encountering an issue where it will simply stop functioning. This happened twice yesterday (mid morning and mid afternoon), and once so far today (mid morning). Asterisk is still running, but calls do not flow. The only way I've been able to recover this (which is usually in a panic) has been by a reboot. I've been watching the log, and when this happens I see variations of the following (this is from the most recent occurrence):

**See the attached file as it's too long to post here.**

When I do a 'pjsip show channelstats' I get something like the following (again from the last event):

Code:
BridgeId ChannelId ........ UpTime.. Codec.   Count    Lost Pct  Jitter   Count    Lost Pct  Jitter RTT....
 ===========================================================================================================

Vodex-000019b9     00:27:00 ulaw    49602       1    0   0.000  49583       0    0   0.002   0.000
 PJSIP/Vodex-00001a80 not valid

Objects found: 9

I've noticed a sprinkling of the stasis-core-control queue errors throughout my monitoring, so I modified /etc/asterisk/stasis.conf so that initially there are 4 threads with an idle timeout of 10 seconds and no maximum size. This seemed to clear up the sporadic stasis-core-control queue threshold alerts, but was obviously not the resolution to my problem.

I'm not sure what other information would be helpful, so please let me know what you need and I will provide it. I'm under a bit of pressure to get this fixed...we are even considering falling back to our old Incredible PBX instance...something I'd really hate to do.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• logging.txt
    10.1 KB · Views: 5

Eliad

Reaction score
Not sure if this applies to you. Asterisk is very sensitive to hardware issues. I got burned a couple of times by very subtle and hard to detect hardware faults. Once was the RAM(easier to detect) the other time was the motherboard (took me a long time to figure this one out).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.