SOLVED Incredible PBX 13-12 and Anveo Direct

Reaction score
Not sure why you needed to change the port. Anveo works fine with the default standard port of 5060. I assume you are port forwarding on your router to the IP of your Asterisk box. Did you look at the CLI on an incoming call and see if it was making it to the box?

Arne Bolen

Reaction score
Not sure why you needed to change the port. Anveo works fine with the default standard port of 5060. I assume you are port forwarding on your router to the IP of your Asterisk box. Did you look at the CLI on an incoming call and see if it was making it to the box?

The Nerd Vittles article "The SIPaholic’s Dream Come True: Introducing Anveo Direct" http://nerdvittles.com/?p=5680 was written long before the release of Incredible PBX 13-12 and it has not been updated.

The article describes chan_sip trunks which in Incredible PBX 13-12 has 5061 as default port. However, the "Configuring a DID in Anveo Direct" part of the article instructs the reader to use port 5060 in Anveo Direct when configuring SIP URI for DIDs.

Installing Incredible PBX 13-12 and following the instructions in "The SIPaholic’s Dream Come True: Introducing Anveo Direct" will cause incoming calls from Anveo Direct to fail with:
SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized

The default ports in Incredible PBX 13-12 are 5060 for chan_pjsip trunks and 5061 for chan_sip trunks.

I suggest updating the article because many people use the instructions in it.

Reaction score
hmmmm. seems like most people are not using pjsip at this time and then just change the config so that chan_sip uses 5060.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.