NO JOY Incredible PBX 13-12.3 random shutdowns

Stan-O

Reaction score
I have recently reinstalled Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS and restored the previously made (also on the Ubuntu 14.04 LTS) config backup. The only thing I've changed is that previously I was using Google Voice with the plain text password and with the new installation I opted for OAuth (deleted the old trunk and created the new one as per how-to).

The only other thing which I've done differently is that I fought thru all the obstacles and installed SecAst.

Now, I've been experiencing some random shutdowns (and been receiving e-mails from secast instance that AMI connection is down). Sometimes they happen once a week, sometimes it's every other day, I can't figure out the pattern. I've updated to Asterisk 13.12.1 recently, but I believe the shutdowns started happening before the update.

I've looked at the logs, nothing in particular stood out, it's as if asterisk shutdown has been initiated. Clearly I don't want to keep asterisk down for prolonged periods of time, so I'm wondering if/when it happens next time -- what should I look at?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voiplads
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.