I HAVE A DREAM Incredible PBX 12 for Ubuntu 14.04

lee3111

Reaction score
Which mail box?.. your email or on the server?.

Ward: All seems to be working - except email delivery - any pointers?...

I was testing default ext# 701 and incoming and outgoing are working well. Here is my problem; I called ext# 701 from outside and didn't answer so system transfer to voice mail and I left message then press # then system ask me same message "Please leave message after beep" again. I created ext# 702 and I can leave message this extension but When I login to UCP then it shows more than actual messages and I can't retrieve message from UCP.

Attachments

• ext702.jpg
    ext702.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7

Jake

Reaction score
RizSher: With the email I had to setup gmail as my relay using sendmail. The old addon instructions found here only got me so far. The download for the Ward's modified sendmail.mc wasn't working. I played around with if for a while then finally found some other instructions here that work like a champ.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
If you have specific issues with Incredible PBX 12, PLEASE open new threads. Nobody can endure one endless parade of issues to find something they're interested in. Thanks.

gladroger

Reaction score
I'm trying this out. Trying to setup t*f*t*p to easier configure endpoints but can't get "setup-t*f*t*p" to work?

How do I install tftpserver on this setup?

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I'm trying this out. Trying to setup t*f*t*p to easier configure endpoints but can't get "setup-t*f*t*p" to work?

How do I install tftpserver on this setup?

To quote Ward's post,
If you have specific issues with Incredible PBX 12, PLEASE open new threads. Nobody can endure one endless parade of issues to find something they're interested in. Thanks.
So yeah. Open a new thread.

moose

Reaction score
Any chance that Incredible PBX 12 would compile/work on a Raspberry Pi 2 ....??

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Wasn't sure if I should post this here, or start a new thread. It directly relates to my Cloud-at-Cost install of:

Incredible PBX 12.7.1 for Ubuntu 14

[EDIT: deleted and moved to separate thread]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.