thanks ward

wa4zlw

Reaction score
got it and printed out will report back

thanks much

wa4zlw

Reaction score
Hi ward...here are my results

After all this was done still had to do a gui-fix.

fax installed a-ok. why does it require my area code? everything is 10 or 11 digit dialing so why ask?

also, I did the two iaxmodem-restarts as in the new notes. why is that?

now to play some more. thanks and happy fathers day!

leon

wa4zlw

Reaction score
oops Admin --> Asterisk modules still throws up messages:
FATAL ERROR

FreePBX is Unable to Continue

Coding Error - don't understand ' noload = res_jabber.so' from /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/LoadConfig.class.php:80 LoadConfig->explodeConfig()
[0]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/LoadConfig.class.php:41 LoadConfig->loadConfig()
[0]: modules.conf
[1]: /etc/asterisk

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:110 LoadConfig->__construct()
[0]:
[1]: modules.conf

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:50 Self_Helper->autoLoad()
[0]: LoadConfig
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/ConfigFile.class.php:32 Self_Helper->__call()
[0]: LoadConfig
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/ConfigFile.class.php:32 FreePBX->LoadConfig()

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:110 ConfigFile->__construct()
[0]:
[1]: modules.conf

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:50 Self_Helper->autoLoad()
[0]: ConfigFile
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/ModulesConf.class.php:16 Self_Helper->__call()
[0]: ConfigFile
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/ModulesConf.class.php:16 FreePBX->ConfigFile()

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:116 ModulesConf->__construct()
[0]:

[0]: ModulesConf
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/core/page.astmodules.php:2 Self_Helper->__call()
[0]: ModulesConf
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/core/page.astmodules.php:2 FreePBX->ModulesConf()

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:499 include()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/page.astmodules.php

wa4zlw

Reaction score
it seems if you update with module admin the freepbx modules a further gui-fix is required afterwards

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
That's the nature of the proprietary beast we've inherited unfortunately.

wa4zlw

Reaction score
well at least that is a caveat and can be documented to be done everytime a module admin is done.
We do need gui-fix in the above instructions. also why the two iaxmodem restarts?
and I'm assuming nothing can be done about this:

FATAL ERROR

many thanks for the assist and all the work you guys do.

Leon

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
FATAL ERROR

Try this:

Code:
sed -i 's| noload = res_jabber.so|;noload = res_jabber.so|' /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
sed -i 's| noload = chan_gtalk.so|;noload = chan_gtalk.so|' /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
amportal restart

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
For our Weekend Pioneers, the new VirtualBox release of Incredible PBX + Incredible GUI 11-12.3-SL66.ova with native Google Voice OAUTH support is now available for download from SourceForge. All known bugs (including missing sox) were fixed.

Included incrediblefax11.sh install script now works without an extra download. update-passwords has also been reworked to let administrators quickly set all of their passwords. Remember the .3 version signifies that, if you plan to use Google Voice, you will need to first obtain your free OAUTH token from the GVsip site. You can no longer use your Google Voice login password in setting up Google Voice accounts through the GUI. Instructions here.

CIcZnWjWgAA5qDf.jpg

wa4zlw

Reaction score
Hi Ward...good deal just read the article; never gave taht much thought running VB over at the other place. Now what would be nice is to be able to move the image over the VPN or LAN to another node like you can do with one of the other VMs out there (forgot the name).

WHat I was originally thinking was to configure everything on the VM (extensions, trunks, etc) and then export that.

Thanks leon

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
wa4zlw You could easily do that with scp and ssh. The amended article now shows you how to install and run the virtual machine using command line utilities only.

wa4zlw

Reaction score
Hey Ward....i've never installed VB on Linux as a host, which distro should I use for the host? If a distro with a GUI, then I ASSUME there is a desktop object to run it? If no GUI, how do we GUI the host?

Thanks leon

wa4zlw

Reaction score
Happy 4th all...finally got some time to start working on this. I put mini.iso (x64) on a flash drive and started the install. I get to Install the GRUB boot loader on a hard disk step and got an error:

Unable to install GRUB in /dev/sda
Executing 'grub-install /dev/sda' failed.
This is a fatal error.

I was following all the instructions from the previous NV article on putting Ubuntu + incredible on. I did the step that installed the partitions as Guided + LVM.

This is a Foxconn box and had Centos and PIAF Green on it prior. THis has a 60GB ssd and the USB flash + 4gb ram.

ANy ideas what to do next?

THanks leon

wa4zlw

Reaction score
i see what the problem is the flash is sda and the HD is sdb. I'm sure once the fflash is removed then the HD is sda so how can I rearrange the drives for install?

Leon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.