"IncredibleFax for Ubuntu with IncrediblePBX"
This is currently beta code. It may corrupt or delete your data, or break your system completely! Do NOT use this in production unless you enjoy stress.
wardmundy and team for the PIAF project
jroper for the CentOS script that this started from
All my testing is currently performed on KVM VM's as I do not have enough hardware for anything else.
Latest test: 10/21/2014
OS Base: Ubuntu 14.04.1-mini (i386) and Ubuntu 14.04.1-mini (amd64)
- Receiving faxes on multiple lines simultaneously (3 Gvoice lines tested)
- Fax to email
- Fax categories and recipients in AvantFAX
- Outbound FAX via WebGUI
1. Install Ubuntu 14.04.1 and install as posted in the IncrediblePBX post (http://nerdvittles.com/?p=9713)
2. Run through the IncrediblePBX (http://nerdvittles.com/?p=9713) install and reboot
3. Login as root via SSH and run the PIAF updater when asked - this fixes multiple quirks and glitches. DO NOT TRY TO USE FREEPBX BEFORE THIS. *YOU MUST REBOOT HERE*
4. Install IncredibleFax, inserting your email address when requested. Press Enter for all other questions to accept the default options.
cd /root wget --no-check-certificate https://raw.githubusercontent.com/joshnorth/UbuntuPIAF/master/incrediblefax11_ubuntu14.sh chmod +x incrediblefax11_ubuntu14.sh ./incrediblefax11_ubuntu14.sh
5. When your machine comes back up, you will see a button on the FreePBX web GUI for AvantFax. Default login is admin/password. If this does not work, login as root via SSH and run /root/avantfax-pw-change