SOLVED Incredible backup and restore - nothing in IncredPbx GUI

dghundt

Guru
Reaction score
Testing out my PBX 13-13 Incredible Whole Ench backup and restore tonight.
I fully configured my system as working. Doing some incredible backups along the way.
Pretty sure backups included mysql db.
Then I popped in some bare drives and installed fresh with same physical box and ISO dvd.
Used incredible restore without errors.
I saw my IVR recordings in the restore script.
Reboot.

When I use winscp, I can see my sip extensions, trunks, IVR prompts from the backup file. They are put onto the system with the restore script.

Yet when I log onto 'freepbx', I see none of my sip extensions, sip trunks, IVRs.
My MOH are there in the gui.

It seems files are restored, but 'freepbx' does not see it.....
fwconsole reload wipes out all of my restored sip extensions, sip trunks in the conf files such that what I saw in the gui is what I then saw in the configs.

Last edited:

dghundt

Guru
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't use freepbx gui to backup, then use Ward's incrediblerestore script to restore. Duh.
Used the gui to backup and restore.
Looks like everything is there now. Nuts

Last edited:

dghundt

Guru
Reaction score
And freepbx 13 to 14 doesn't work yet, but apparently 15 to 15+ will. I'll miss re-entering all my data. Some day...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.