PIONEERS Incredible 16 LITE for CentOS 7

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
LITE lacks the GUI interface, but we plan to have an Enchilada version soon with Asterisk 16 and the FreePBX 15 GUI. Judging from the demand for the LITE releases , there was more than a few that just wanted a simple, turnkey PBX with nothing to configure... ever.

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
LITE lacks the GUI interface, but we plan to have an Enchilada version soon with Asterisk 16 and the FreePBX 15 GUI. Judging from the demand for the LITE releases , there was more than a few that just wanted a simple, turnkey PBX with nothing to configure... ever.
Sort of what I thought, but enchiladas under the LITE thread was a question. I like my enchiladas full flavor - no tofu, turkey or low fat cheese please.

Mostly skipping FreePBX 14 makes sense to me. 15 is far enough along to work with for the patient and will be a longer term play to put resources into. I think there is enough there to make it a worthwhile upgrade over 13 - especially if the backup/restore really works as advertised. A quick test here looked pretty decent.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We've had to rework backup and restore a bit. UCP was a real bear, and we wanted a way to not only back it up but also be able to restore it.

dallas

Reaction score
Will there be an Enchilada to add FreePBX to Incredible PBX 16 LITE?
I've just started looking at 16 LITE but I will hold off it I need a complete rebuild.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
There's no way (at our pay grade) to get from LITE to an Enchilada build because of the way FreePBX goes about scattering settings between MySQL tables, the Asterisk SQLite DB, and .conf files

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Will there be an Enchilada to add FreePBX to Incredible PBX 16 LITE?
I've just started looking at 16 LITE but I will hold off it I need a complete rebuild.

Enchilada is already in the LITE build, but if you want the GUI, wait another week or so. :)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Getting close. UCP is up and running AND very impressive!

D_Rl2gBU0AILf0o.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.