NEW Incredible 16-15.2 for CentOS 7

pbxfreeck

Reaction score
How did you install PBX 16-15.2 on a CloudAtCost server. The asterisk does not start for me. PBX 13-13 woking OK. However, in the last few days they have significantly improved the speed of 711/313 Mbit / s.

Attachments

• PBX16.PNG
    PBX16.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CCspeed.PNG
    CCspeed.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 8
  • CCPBX.PNG
    CCPBX.PNG
    95.9 KB · Views: 5

badwolf

Reaction score
HI all, I am now setting up a 16-15-2 on vultr. Easier than using an old dell since centos wouldnt find my nic.
I had been using an old version with rhino pci for pots
Any tips on setting up a patton fxo with the cloud box? the ne
Will keep at it or may switch to 3cx as they actually support that gateway.

Eliad

Reaction score
Can someone give me an example for a dial pattern when calling international from US to Europe? I cant figure this one out. I use VOIP.MS for trunk and I enabled international call to Romania. I am not sure if my dial pattern is wrong or VOIP.MS setup still needs some work. I get a busy signal when trying calling Romania. I saw somewhere a dial pattern 011Z. is this correct?

kenn10

Reaction score
I don't have Voip.MS but looking at this wiki, it looks like they expect to something coming at them like: 011+40 and the number. I don't know if the plus sign is actually wanted. That assumes 40 is the Romania country code and the plus is included in the dial string to Voip.MS. Here is the link to the wiki: https://wiki.voip.ms/article/Dialing_Rules_and_Patterns

Eliad

Reaction score
I don't have Voip.MS but looking at this wiki, it looks like they expect to something coming at them like: 011+40 and the number. I don't know if the plus sign is actually wanted. That assumes 40 is the Romania country code and the plus is included in the dial string to Voip.MS. Here is the link to the wiki: https://wiki.voip.ms/article/Dialing_Rules_and_Patterns
My bad, I searched for the freepbx dial pattern but it did not occur to me to look into voip.ms. I will try that.

hawk#1

Reaction score
How did you install PBX 16-15.2 on a CloudAtCost server. The asterisk does not start for me. PBX 13-13 woking OK. However, in the last few days they have significantly improved the speed of 711/313 Mbit / s.

I'm not sure why your asterisk is not starting for you. I used ward's script to install it on my server at cac and did not have any issue. If you stiil have a problem, you might try using vitalpbx 2.3.8 with the incredible add-ons that ward fixed up, which is what I am currently doing.

progs_00

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm testing the system on a VMware box and encountered an issue where Webmin can't change anything on Hostname & DNS entries. Did a quick check and found out that resolv.conf has the immutable flag set. Now to my knowledge this is something not done by default. Is this a bug Mr @wardmundy ?

progs_00

Reaction score
Got it! Thanks once again for your invaluable help. However wouldn't it be good if this was mentioned on the setup tutorial?
Another thing that I've come across while testing backups, is that the backup file is saved twice. Once inside my backup name folder and once outside. Why is that?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.