NO JOY Inbound not working with IP Based auth on Vitelity

jolebole

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I switched to an IP Based authentication with Viltelity, but my inbound stopped working. When I call I get a busy signal and the call drops instantly. Outbound is fine. The IP blocks that Viltelity gave me are in the firewall rules and the routing to my static IP is correct. What do I need to change on my side for inbound to work? Here is the trunk info

[vitel-outbound]
type=friend
dtmfmode=auto
host=64.2.142.93
allow=all
canreinvite=no

[vitel-inbound]
type=friend
dtmfmode=auto
host=64.2.142.90
context=from-trunk
allow=all
insecure=port,invite
canreinvite=no

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
My guess is that it's probably coming in another IP ... open up to allow inbound anonymous to see what your asterisk box shows as where the IP is coming from.

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
Is the host=64.2.142.93 resolved from Register Server listed at the top of the Sub Accounts page on the portal?
Is your ISP IP listed in the IP Address Endpoint section?
Under My Products & Services -> My Numbers -> DID in question has Routing Method = SIP Server and the Route to Account has the outside address of your server?
It should work if the above is correct and you used the example for your account found under the support tab -> FreePbx Support -> FreePBX inbound trunk.

Reaction score
you need to look at CLI logs... could be a few things. Not limiting your codec choices may be an issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.