NO JOY Inbound call generates busy signal

kflorian

Reaction score
I broke something.

Running Ward's 3CX implementation for a few months now.

Discovered that Vitelty account had been compromised.
Deleted the existing subaccount and created new subaccount
Added IP Address endpoint in Vitelity (I know, it should have been there from get-go)
PBX registers with Vitelity and I can make outbound calls but all inbound calls generate a busy signal.
No changes on 3CX server or router.

What did I break and how do I fix it?

Ken

YiannisH

Support Team
Reaction score
Hello @kflorian,

If i am not mistaken Vitelity a trunk for incoming and a separate trunk for outgoing calls. Do you have both configured?

kflorian

Reaction score
Hello @kflorian,

If i am not mistaken Vitelity a trunk for incoming and a separate trunk for outgoing calls. Do you have both configured?

It's possible but I have only configured a single SIP Trunk using the Vitelity "Inbound" host and it has been working for months with just that single trunk.

danimal

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if you had any success. I am also using Vitelity. I have just 1 DID with them. I installed 3CX v 15.5, and not sure what I'm missing. I can make outgoing calls but inbound calls get a busy signal and this email message:

A call to your DID foo from bar has failed at 12:01pm on 09/16/2017 MDT. We received 'CHANUNAVAIL' when attempting to route the call to your server or device. This number is configured to route to the peer none on the account blabla.

Not sure how to fix this.

Addl info:

I setup a subaccount in vitelity.

In vitelity it says registration status is online.

In 3cx dashboard, it shows the Trunk is up.

I setup a plan to route incoming calls to the Digital receptionist. I setup different recordings for in office hours and out of office hours.

Thanks

danimal

Reaction score
Never mind I resolved this. Had a setting wrong in vitelity portal under the routing method for my DID number. All seems good now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.