HUDLite or Isymphony integration

citrix34

Reaction score
Hi Team,

Could we imagine one day to have an add-on like HUDlite or iSymphony witch are very useful for users in production ?
Thanks

Jerome:)

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
Doubt we will be looking at hudlite for some reason :eek:

Isymphony I could look at it however it is commercial software and I would need a copy of the client and server to get it running under PIAF. If you want it approach the company for a copy for us (client and server) and I will see what can be done....

Ouch $600 is too much for my development budget sorry.

The same can be said of other commercial stuff I don't mind looking at making it work but someone has to provide it so it can be done. Also because of demands lately I have to pick and choose what to work on I am afraid so for these types of situations it could take a while to get something working if at all :eek:.

I guess the general rule for requests is if it involves hardware or commercial software somehow we need a copy of it to see if it can be done. I really think this is what the community is all about. While I may shill every so often for free stuff (like phones at the moment) the PIAF gang generally does spring for a lot of stuff out of our pockets :eek:

I had email from someone today asking me to buy an "interface card" so I could write an install script to provide skype trunks specifically for piaf! Wow I have to buy a card, write the script for a commercial venture, and then give them rights to the install script. Took me a few minutes to get up off the floor.....:D Sorry just ranting and not at you.....

Excellent thought though I can see the need for Isymphony on commercial installs

Tom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.