QUESTION htmlentities(): Invalid multibyte sequence in argument

sortons

Reaction score
Hi, here's my pickle:

Two different new installs of Incredible PBX 13-13 Lean on CentOS 6.9 with the gvsip-naf branch. The install completes properly and creates a fully functional PBX with GVSIP.

However, when trying to check the Reports -> Asterisk Logfiles it comes up with the following screen:

Ast_Log.JPG
As mentioned, all is functional, GV calls work properly and all looks good.

Any suggestions? What may cause these errors? It's on 2 different installations.

Thank you

Last edited:

imwhynowhy

Reaction score
I am having the same problem but using the .iso. Any help would be great. My grandstream ATA goes down about once a day and I am trying to figure out why?

sortons

Reaction score
Hi, I just found a workaround (not a solution) for the 'htmlentities()' issue. The Full log is just fine and can be opened in which ever way from the CLI.

To fix the Full log GUI, run 'fwconsole r' from the command line (or 'Apply' any change made through the GUI) and refresh the log page. What seems to be breaking it is running 'Reports' -> 'Asterisk Info' and checking SIP, PJSIP or whatever other info there.

Again in my instances' case, that error doesn't seem to affect anything else since the instances are up and running with no downtime.

MongoRanger

Reaction score
Same problem here. I tried the reload command as suggested and still the same problem until I ran it a second time then it started working again. Any idea when a permanent fix will come around?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.