SOLVED How to Reset Wazo with Fresh Settings? - Fixed it Without.

Ramsey F

Reaction score
I have one Wazo installation that has a working GV and Callcentric 933. I want to make a duplicate for my neighbor. I installed everything and duplicated the settings except for unique GV and Callcentric settings. The first time, I could call out and call 933 but I could not call in. Removed the GV trunk a few times and re-set it up. Now, 933 works but neither incoming nor outgoing calls work.

Is there any way to reset the whole thing back to like a fresh install without deleting the whole installation? I installed manually using Debian 8 and then Wazo and then GV. I would like to return to the fresh Wazo install point and try again.

Thanks.

Edit: Incoming now works. It was a setting in the Google Voice setup at Google. Outgoing still gets the message that the "the person you are trying to call is busy or unreachable".

Edit 2: Both incoming and outgoing work. It seems like deleting/adding a gvtrunk cleared it up after about the 8th try.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.