TUTORIAL HOW TO: AT&T IP Flex Trunk Configuration

Charles Berghuis

Reaction score
We kept the analog line for now. I was going to try and setup a Cisco SPA112 for faxing and do some testing before porting the fax number but the IT guy lost it in the move. I think it will probably work with this type of a trunk. I'm faxing from my home office using Vitelity and IncredibleFAX. I have a 25x25 FIOS for my internet. I do some work for a company that still wants invoices faxed.

Bill Green

Reaction score
Wow there is still not a lot of information out there about this setup. Using this information, I have achieved Trunk Registration, and Outbound Calls. Inbound calls fail with a log message of "No Endpoint found" on my Border Element IP:5060.
I'm thinking I'm missing something simple, but haven't found it.

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
Unless you progressed from a leacy system, the inbound routes will be all 10 digits of your "common block(s)" you would need to provide routes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.