GO HERE How can I see realtime call stats on new GUI

paulnye

Guru
Reaction score
My last PBX was PIAF 3, FreePBX 2.11.. and the GUI was of course like this.. http://screencast.com/t/1hDtJmwKoj I just added a new PBX at Rentpbx. Asterisk 13.5.0 Incred PBX 13-12.2 Incred GUI 12.0.30 Is there a way to view realtime 'autorefreshing' stats like.. - number of internal calls - number of ext calls - network usage It seems the new 'incredible pbx stats' graph doesnt show these numbers, and it needs to be refreshed each time

SMTC

Reaction score
I was wondering this same thing but I see there has not been any answer yet? The info is there as it comes NRT and the GUI can present it, so it logically seems to be something pretty doable...

BCBrett

Reaction score
I'm with you guys on this, not a huge fan of the new layout. While it's interesting to see the graph over time, I think I'd much rather have the "real time" data the old freepbx layout provided. I've set up most of my pbx's on raspberry pi's so I've been able to add to the stats and see CPU temp as well which was sort of neat. Not sure if this is the proper place to ask for the change since the new graphs are from my understanding part of freepbx so by wanting the newest version we obviously want these less than useful displays. I guess an auto refresh would be helpful, but the old layout was much more intuitive. Oh well I think my first mission should be to find out why it says I have six trunks when I only really have two.
BCBrett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.