QUESTION How can i access all call recordings (IncrediblePBX 13-12.2)

logicheart

Reaction score
Hello...

I have an old Asterisk installation (PBX in a Flash 1.4 with Asterisk 1.4.21.2 and FreePBX 2.7.0.2) and i wish to deploy a new more up to date system... For this i will not make an upgrade but i will build it from the start...

I installed Centos 6.8 minimal ISO and then followed all instructions in the IncrediblePBX guide to install IncrediblePBX 13-12.2...

All seem to work alright, even if it was broken at some point due to software RAID1 installation...

My main issue is that i cannot find anywhere the menu and options to watch all call recordings from all extensions in the PBX and manage them...

I tried with Username: admin and the password i had setup at the installation but i cannot login to http://my.ip/recordings/...

In the old Asterisk installation ARI menu was used with admin credentials but now i cannot login whatever i try...

How can i login to this menu to manage all call recordings?

Thank you in advance for your help...

Best regards...

rn2018

Reaction score
Facing same issue here.
I see this post didn't get any reply for a year. Does this mean there's no option from gui?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.