TIPS High volume client

mobboss

Reaction score
I have a high volume buddy that uses 100,000 minutes a week. What is the fastest option to get set up with best price?

His service just got shut off from a flat rate provider tonight for excessive use or abuse, (imagine that) and he has a office full of employees at 8 am and no phones.

Any help I could forward him would be great.

mobboss

Reaction score
Thanks I will take a look. I just don't want to refer him to someone with TUC that states call center is banned. I guess if you are paying per minute they probably don't care to much huh?

Thanks again

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Voip innovations is happy for dialer traffic.

Reaction score
Is he all outgoing? Incoming as well? With high usage such as that he should have no problem finding a service but many will charge a surcharge for dialer traffic with a higher rate.

Reaction score
Shoot anyone would want that traffic except for all you can eat providers, they usually have minute caps in those and are not really unlimited. If he got cut off from his current provider are they going to allow him to port his numbers out without an issue?

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Geez an emergency port is tough to do in a day (but it can be done if the releasing carrier plays ball - they should). I'd be calling a lawyer.

mobboss

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I though. Luckily the numbers are with call fire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.