R.I.P. HiFormance Responded

Kimberly

Reaction score
I filed two disputes with PayPal over HiFormance and they actually responded to the disputes. For a company that supposedly folded it appears that they didn't actually fold. I am thinking scam here and that it would be nice to see a class action lawsuit against these people. The website http://hiformance.com hasn't completely shut but returns a message "Check back in a few hours for upcoming announcement." Are they planning on scamming people out of their money and then open up shop again? Maybe a letter to the Attorney General's office in California.

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Was their response anything other than 'yeah, we took the money and then shut down'?

Andrew

geopeterwc

Guru
Reaction score
I filed a claim with PayPal for my three-year $30 account that was established at the end of August 2018. I was fully reimbursed within five days of filing the claim! Though I had two other claims: one that was 185 days after setup (a one-year, $10 account), and a one-year "special" $8.99 account from mid September - both were denied.

So, in my experience I was tripped up by PayPal's time frame for filing a claim had expired, but it looks like they took the $8.99 "special" and ran away with it. In all, I'm happy with the $30 reimbursement, and I am OK with the denied "special".

The "check back in a few hours" message started appearing on December 22nd, so that's not new.

/Pete./

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Yeah. The HiFormance clowns are being cute in their responses apparently claiming that their offering was a "virtual service." No mention of the fact that it stopped working.

Kimberly

Reaction score
Update; I escalated the claim and the second time HiFormance did not respond. PayPay refunded both so at least I got a bit of money back.

mruge

Guru
Reaction score
I finally got my money back as well after escalating to PayPal. Those knotheads actually tried to offer me half of my request. I kept fighting and eventually won.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.