SOLVED Help with Twilio SIP setup

Kalash

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have experience or currently runs Twilio SIP trunk on Wazo/Xivo and could help me with setting?

I've been trying to setup Twilio on Wazo 17.05.

So far I've been able to setup few Gvoice trunks successfully, so I know that PBX itself works fine.

Now as for Twilio, I've followed various instructions on their website, as well as looked at some online tutorials, but I just can't seem to get it to work.

On the out_call I get "the caller is not accepting calls, on the In_call it just goes to "this call can not be completed at this time.

I've white-listed twilio's IPs as well as my FQDN {example}.pstn.twilio.com on Wazo

I've been beating my head against it for like 6 hours trying different setting, but I just can't get it to work. I've checked over and over the credentials and IP's so I don't understand why it's not communicating.

Sylvain Boily

Reaction score
Hello, there is a special checkbox for twillio on trunk SIP, please check it.

Kalash

Reaction score
Hello Sylvain,

Could you please be a little more specific.

Is it in my PBX? Under SIP Trunk is it in General,Register,Signaling or Advanced? and what specific checkbox?

Kalash

Reaction score
Marking this a Solved, big thanks to Sylvain Boily

for people that might need the answer to this.

to be able to make outbound calls I had to add +1 to extern prefix

to be able to receive inbound calls I had to go to IPBX configuration>contexts and list the number there, and DO NOT forget the 1 in your Calls Management>incoming calls!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.