QUESTION Help with extension: GXV3140

itmonitor

Reaction score
Hi!

I installed Raspbx into a beaglebone black and Incredible PBX over it. Everything seems fine, except Fail2Ban is marked as DN. The SIP trunk is setup, not sure it is working. However, I cannot find instructions on how to add a Grandstream GXV3140 as an extension to Incredible PBX. Any advice is welcome! :)

Canonical Hostname raspbx
Listening IP
Kernel Version 3.14.37-ti-r57 (SMP) armv7l
Distro Name Icon Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
Asterisk (Ver. 11.23.0)

Dave Gray

Guru
Reaction score
What are you having trouble with? I have one of those on my desk - it installed like any other phone.

You probably want to use the web page to configure it, the maint screen is pretty basic. But you really just need to set up the username, password and server same as any other and it just works.

itmonitor

Reaction score
Dave, thank you. Where in the GXV web interface I configure it to receive and make calls through PIAF? I believe this can be done in the Account tab (there are Account 1, Account 2 and Account 3 tabs). Should I add the PIAF IP number in the SIP server field? Where to I find the SIP ID and SIP Authentication ID info to add into the GXV3140 account?

Many thanks for the help :)

itmonitor

Reaction score
I managed to solve all issues and connect the GXV3140 to PIAF. Thanks! :)

Dave Gray

Guru
Reaction score
Good.

It's pretty straightforward to get it connected. Too bad about all those apps, though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.