help with Asterisk setup

brunski

Reaction score
Hi,
Definitely this news about this project came at the right time for me :), especially because i'm a noob with TB / A@H and i'd love to grow in knowledge with a new (revamped) product.
Having said that, i'd like to get some guidance for the setup i'm hoping to have.
My wife and I share a plan w/tmobile, I want us to be able to have simultaneous calls thru Asterisk (if needed) and be able to transfer calls between each other.
I bought a Linksys SPA3102-NA (Unlocked), signed up with Telasip for the 14.95 plan i also registered with les.net, I havent gotten any DID's yet with them - should i get one, two?

Thanks a bunch for your help,

Brunksi
PS to admin - I realize i posted this in the wrong board, please feel free to move it to the right place

bigtalker

Reaction score
I assume you have 5 faves. You will need at least 2 DIDs. I think you got one from Telasip. Make sure you test the les.net did as they can be a little flaky. Come back with more questions

brunski

Reaction score
yes - thanks for your quick reply - i'll be testing this as soon as tonight

Odinn

Reaction score
Be careful using les.net

While the prices look REAL good on les.net, it's a one-man show, and getting support is limited, also, he charges fees just to add monies into your account, making the cost higher. Also, if you want to drop les.net, he refuses to close out and refund any unused monies that are left in the account. Don't ask me how I know, been there, got the t-shirt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.