TIPS GVSIP Issue on RasPi

RSDunn

Reaction score
Stupid Question: Does GV work for incoming and outgoing call without the caller id? thanks!

Yes I do have incoming and outgoing calls working w GVSIP ... just no callerID going out to the end points when dialing through GVSIP trunk

weenus500

Reaction score
Yes I do have incoming and outgoing calls working w GVSIP ... just no callerID going out to the end points when dialing through GVSIP trunk
thanks for the reply. I have been doing this with a pi2. I want to stick the card in a p3 I have available and see if I have any better luck.

weenus500

Reaction score
incrediblepbx13-raspbian8-gvsip.zip 2018-07-21 1.4 GB -- I found this updated version of the installer which i am very excited about trying. The set up was super smooth. I got everything done at work up to the point where one sets up the google trunk.
I hope I am permitted this one question.
Can the freepbx gui be used to set up the GV trunk with the outgoing and incoming routes?

RSDunn

Reaction score
incrediblepbx13-raspbian8-gvsip.zip 2018-07-21 1.4 GB -- I found this updated version of the installer which i am very excited about trying. The set up was super smooth. I got everything done at work up to the point where one sets up the google trunk.
I hope I am permitted this one question.
Can the freepbx gui be used to set up the GV trunk with the outgoing and incoming routes?

The gvsip trunk isn't able to be setup via the GUI. use this link to get the tar file and installer to build it for you...
http://nerdvittles.com/?p=26315

If you get callerID working please post!

weenus500

Reaction score
The gvsip trunk isn't able to be setup via the GUI. use this link to get the tar file and installer to build it for you...

I was able to get it working finally. To make the callerID work, I just put "My Name"<2014316165> in the outbound callerID.

After getting it working, I was able to get callerID to show up by inserting "my name"<8885551212> in Outbound Routes -> Route CID

Reaction score
I am running Asterisk 13.22.0 with GVSIP-NAF support and FreePBX 13 on Raspberry Pi 2+
After a fresh install I have four issues with my system:
1. GVSIP trunks give me intermittent no receive audio on outgoing calls. The call connects and the other party can hear me, but I cannot hear them.
2. Outgoing calls using GVSIP trunks do not provide ringback tone. There is silence until the other party answers.
3. HylaFax works fine for incoming faxes, but will not work for outgoing faxes. Always get messages like: "requeued Busy signal detected". The dialed number or numbers are not busy.
4. I've set one of my GVSIP trunks with an inbound route to extension 53669 (Lenny) but the inbound call with not complete. There is a long silence, the a beep, then disconnect. Extension 53669 works with internal calls.
Update on 8-1-2018: Did a complete new install again. Only problems #2 and #4 remain. Will try to troubleshoot via the log to figure out what is going one.

Last edited:

weenus500

Reaction score
All of sudden I noticed pjsip is being rejected by google voice. I have a few google voice numbers and two raspis running freepbx and I noticed on the other one, they were still connecting so I deleted the trunk off the one where the trunks were all being rejected and added it to the one and then all those trunks started being rejected.
I did the fix a few weeks ago where you change line in pjsip_custom.conf from obihai.telephony.goog to voice..telephony.goog and that fixed things until this happened yesterday.
I think I'm screwed indefinitely now.
gvsip1/sip:eek:bihai.sip.google.com gvsip1 Rejected
gvsip2/sip:eek:bihai.sip.google.com gvsip2 Rejected
Any help?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Latest fix for all Incredible PBX platforms:
Code:
cp /etc/asterisk/pjsip_custom.conf /etc/asterisk/pjsip_custom.conf.old
sed -i 's|voice.telephony.goog|64.9.242.172|g' /etc/asterisk/pjsip_custom.conf
sed -i 's|voice.telephony.goog|64.9.242.172|g' /root/gvsip-naf/install-gvsip
amportal restart

weenus500

Reaction score
This morning the above fix stopped working. Strangely, I tried nmap -p 5061 64.9.242.172 and it sez "5061/tcp open sip-tls" I need some help again.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
R.I.P. GVSIP: A Final Farewell to Google Voice

DsITHf_WwAAl1tq.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.