TIPS GVSIP Fails on Raspberry Pi

weenus500

Reaction score
I have been using incrediblepbx for a long time without problems, but then I could no longer hear people on the other end when I initiated the call at the end of June.
I followed the instructions below from scratch on a raspi a couple of times with no luck.

http://nerdvittles.com/?p=26315

I wonder if this would give a clue:
pjsip show registry returns;
gvsip1/sip:eek:bihai.sip.google.com gvsip Unregistered
or
pjsip show registry gvsip1:
490UzEnShENS.png

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score

weenus500

Reaction score
After the gvsip install completes with the prompt for my google voice number was I supposed to put a "1" before the number?

weenus500

Reaction score
The link you provided is to a CentOS install. You are using a Raspberry Pi which runs raspbian, a Debian derivative. It obviously won't work. The GVSIP installer you should have used is here after getting the basic Incredible PBX for RasPi install completed.

I was lazy and put up the wrong link. Yes. I did use the install you suggested before running the gvsip install proceedure. Thanks for you response!

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.