Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Today on Nerd Vittles...

The Gotcha-Free PBX: Raspberry Pi 2, Meet Incredible PBX for Asterisk-GUI ❤

B9LmSUvCcAAblXk.jpg:large

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Incredible Fax is now available for the Raspberry Pi 2. If you've previously installed Incredible PBX for Asterisk-GUI, simply download the tarball again and run the Incredible Fax installer. Press ENTER to accept all defaults during the install procedure for HylaFax and AvantFax. Complete documentation available in Nerd Vittles tutorial.

Code:
cd /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx11guiPi.tar.gz
tar zxvf incrediblepbx11guiPi.tar.gz
./incrediblefax11-GUI.sh

B9qbW1OCUAAzTj6.jpg:large

Kevin Rossen

Reaction score
I think there's a typo on the main instructions page. The third line is:
Code:
rm -f incrediblepbx11guiPi.tar.gz
But that causes step 4 to install faxing to fail. It also made the overall install time take a LONG time, I think

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Removing the compressed tarball after the files have been extracted from it wouldn't cause any other failures. There's a separate installer included to install Incredible Fax.

Kevin Rossen

Reaction score
Ok, so it's not a typo after all. I tried doing the install from scratch again and I'm getting the same error as before when I get to the fax step. Here's the error:
Code:
-bash: ./incrediblefax11-GUI.sh: No such file or directory

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT
Well, I just tried it again and it worked. Odd.

Kevin Rossen

Reaction score
I'm having trouble overcoming the learning curve coming from FreePBX to this. I'm trying to get a Flowroute trunk setup. I was able to get it setup to where it showed up as registered in my Flowroute dashboard, and I went ahead and added the FQDN to the whitelist just to be safe, but I'm still not getting the calls to go out or in.

I changed the settings in the Asterisk-GUI on times and trunks, but I'm guessing part of my problem has something to do with not properly configuring the dialplans? Do I need to change the config files, too, even after adding the trunk to the GUI?

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

currently trying to install on a banana pi running bananian, if this fails there is a version of raspbian for the banana pi and I'll try that instead.

edit: see above, scripts worked perfectly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.