R.I.P. Google voice trunks with Obi200 and IncrediblePBX

Twilight Sparkle

https://voip.ms/en/invite/MjM2MjQ4
Reaction score
thank god.... i listen to my gut and waited on this.... i had it bookmarked waiting and thinking i should get one and thank god i did not...

kenn10

Reaction score
what is lnp? do they offer t38 for all plans? I am not sure to understand the wepay plan
LNP is Line Number Porting. (The moving of a number from another another carrier to BulkVS.) Yes they support T.38. If you route traffic to toll free numbers in North America through BulkVS, they pay you a small per-minute credit on your bill.

Last edited:

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
LNP is Line Number Porting. (The moving of a number from another another carrier to BulkVS.) Yes they support T.38. If you route traffic to toll free numbers in North America through BulkVS, they pay you a small per-minute credit on your bill.
Actually, LNP is an acronym for "Local Number Portability." Which in turn permits "Line Number Porting." :biggrinjester:

source: me, a post Bell System Divestiture/Baby Bell guy who worked the policy aspects of LNP "back in the day."

jeremytourville

Reaction score

l4cky, I can confirm I have an obi202 and Incredible PBX for Raspberry Pi 15.0.23.11 (Incredible PBX 2022 build) and it is working with GV without issues. I followed these directions and it just worked. https://www.voip-info.org/forum/threads/google-voice-trunks-with-obi200-and-incrediblepbx.22761/

Not sure why others have suggested falling back to older hardware. My obi202 is- SoftwareVersion:
3.2.2 (Build: 8680EX)m Hardware version: 1.4 Hopes this helps a little, knowing that it can be done/is possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.