TIPS Google Voice support in 3CX and PIAF5

jon9314

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the new gvsip is supported in piaf5? If it is can you point me to instructions to set it up? If it isn’t can you tell me if there is any plans to support it in the future?

HT Greedy

Reaction score
Ward, I took advantage of the 3 year price with Hiformance. Thanks for the great deal. I created an Incredible PBX image and ran GVSIP. The trunk shows registered. However, after following the instructions within the provided tutorial, I cannot seem to get my local PBX to communicate. How do I trouble shoot this issue? I am running NEOROUTER, each device is active.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
What does running /root/gvsip-naf/show-trunks show?

If not registered, reboot your server.

If registered, start up the Asterisk CLI and see what it shows when you make and receive calls: asterisk -rvvvvvvvvvv

JFrost

Reaction score
What does running /root/gvsip-naf/show-trunks show?

If not registered, reboot your server.

If registered, start up the Asterisk CLI and see what it shows when you make and receive calls: asterisk -rvvvvvvvvvv
Got here researching a congestion issue but my gvsip-naf directory doesn't have a 'show-trunks' file. Only 'del-trunk' ad 'install-gvsip'
Any idea why? How do I get it / get it back?

I installed gvsip-naf fairly early but not the earliest. You had definitely put out an article saying this was ready and followed those instructions so not "bleeding edge" early.
This is on FBPX whole enchilada 13.13 (I think - how do I check)?

maurermr

Reaction score
I too would love to know if 3CX will support the trunk, I would love to move from IncrediblePBX to the 3CX as the interface and softphone clients are so much easier to deploy and manage. Any news if this will be a thing?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Got here researching a congestion issue but my gvsip-naf directory doesn't have a 'show-trunks' file. Only 'del-trunk' ad 'install-gvsip'
Any idea why? How do I get it / get it back?

I installed gvsip-naf fairly early but not the earliest. You had definitely put out an article saying this was ready and followed those instructions so not "bleeding edge" early.
This is on FBPX whole enchilada 13.13 (I think - how do I check)?

Here you go:
Code:
#!/bin/bash

echo "The following GVSIP accounts currently are assigned:"
grep username /etc/asterisk/pjsip_custom.conf | sed 's/./*/13' | sed 's/./*/14' | sed 's/./*/15' | sed 's/./*/16' | sed 's/./*/17' | sed 's/./*/18' | tr [gvsip] [GVSIP] | cut -c10- | sed 's|GV|GVSIP|'
asterisk -rx "pjsip show registrations" | sed -r '1,3d' | head -n -2 | sed 's| gv|gv|' | sed 's|                    | |'

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.