TIPS Google Voice Missing Chat

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
Don't forget after enabling chat in Gmail to make a call through Gmail. The call probably will get stuck on attempting to connect. But that seems to be all it takes for the chat option to show up in the voice.google.com setup area.

Twilight Sparkle

https://voip.ms/en/invite/MjM2MjQ4
Reaction score
ok so like is anyone else noticing the ( Help improve Google Voice - answer a 10-minute survey and get a chance to win a Chromecast ) thing in the google voice website?

did you notice there google voice facebook is also missing?

shorecom

Reaction score
I had a tough time with a new account, but here is how I fixed it...

Go to the gmail account, and load a profile picture. It will then appear to the left of the contacts list.
Click on the actual picture, and at the bottom of the pop-up, you will see "revert to Google Chat" Click that link, and then place a call, and you will get the message in the previous post. When completed, go back to Google Voice, refresh the screen, and you should see the Google Chat option at the bottom of the list.

Done.

This worked perfect for my Gvoice problems. Everything working fine now, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.