TIPS ./GO-PUBLIC-16-15 - Questions???

kmcdaniel

Reaction score
1. Is there a way to uninstall Go-Public and start again?

2. Once you go public my understanding is that you still have ssh access with your new port selected during setup (i.e. 1990)? It is not allowing me access after running installation, any suggestions? I have checked and my ipaddress is not banned. Is there a way to check to make sure the new SSH port you selected took?

3. How do you manage the web gui portion of your PBX once you have gone public? Do you have to ssh and turn of iptables temporarily while you need to make adjustments?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
1. Easier to start with a fresh CentOS 7 platform and reinstall Incredible PBX 16-15.2.

2. What does systemctl status sshd show? If no errors, check port entry in sshd_config the the *etc*ssh folder and restart.

3. add-ip is still available to whitelist your IP address for full web access.

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
What are you using for I'net access? My work blocks outbound ssh that is on non-standard ports, but does allow it on 22. You could be running in to the same.
Also use:
Code:
iptables -vL | grep your.ip.address
to see what has been allowed by IPTables. You may also need to check the pre-filter IPTables file to make sure you're not being dropped in there, I know my local, private, IP space was listed in that file when I installed 16-15-1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.