FYI FreePBX 15 Restore Module

rnrconsultants

Reaction score
Read through all your posts; I'm in a bit of a squeeze. I was running 14.0.13.6 when the internal SSD just died. Now all I have is backups with a new server running V15. Tried multiple tries with restore to no success. I've updated the backup and restore to Version 15.0.8.68 but still no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. FYI- I'm somewhat of a noob with all this.

rnrconsultants

Reaction score
It initially gave me a syntax error, but now every time I load the backup.tgz file, I just get a please wait screen after I try to restore.

rnrconsultants

Reaction score
In Process.php line 1335:

The process "zcat /tmp/backup/17c4f378-015c-440c-93b7-a1ecdc2c6438/mysql-4.
sql.gz | mysql -u freepbxuser -p'QpSTctnxQdYH' asteriskcdrdb" exceeded the
timeout of 300 seconds.

backup [--backup BACKUP] [--externbackup EXTERNBACKUP] [--dumpextern DUMPEXTERN] [--transaction TRANSACTION] [--list] [--warmspare] [--implemented] [--filestore FILESTORE] [--restore RESTORE] [--restorelegacycdr] [--modules MODULES] [--restoresingle RESTORESINGLE] [--backupsingle BACKUPSINGLE] [--singlesaveto SINGLESAVETO] [--b64import B64IMPORT] [--fallback]

rnrconsultants

Reaction score
Nevermind, the backups would not transfer on V15, Reinstalled V14 and did a full restore. Thank you anyway.

deano

Reaction score
having issues with backup this is the error I keep getting when I try and force backup.

In Filesystem.php line 104:

Failed to create "/tmp/backup/(hex number)" :mkdir (
): no such file or directory

i didn't type the random number creator I used (hex number) as a filler. Couldn't cut and paste.

This comes up on the webpage when you select run now.

dhoppy

Reaction score
In Filesystem.php line 104:

Failed to create "/tmp/backup/(hex number)" :mkdir (
): no such file or directory
I had the same issue. As a work around I do this:

Click on the button that brings up a command line of the backup, then copy the number portion and from SSH I go and make that folder from the command line in the right location, then copy and paste the whole command and run it from the command line. I didn't spend the time to figure out why it is failing.

Capture3.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ejrubin
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.