FYI FreePBX 14

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Not at this time. Cut-and-paste works great, however. :D

kenn10

Reaction score
According to FreePBX, if you are running their version 16 beta, you can upgrade from 13/14 to 16. This is not yet something that can be done in IncrediblePBX since, typically, a beta of FreePBX is not rolled out.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Is it possible to migrate from FreePBX 14 to IncrediblePBX?
Depends on your definition of migrate. Automatically with a save and restore? No
To create the new IncrediblePBX and copy across information manually such as recordings, and to manually copy the extensions, and trunk settings. The end result should be that the extensions work as they did before, call flow can be as it was before, and nobody would know the different that is on the PBX.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Note: I've done this a few times because I wanted some additional feature sets on management (such as time conditions by calendar) and I copied everything across manually and did cut/paste for extensions and passcodes. The end result .. I just changed my FQDN to point to new servers and end users phones registered automatically and they never even knew they were on new servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.