DEAL Free U.S. DIDs Unlimtd Channels

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score

If you could use one or more free DIDs in the U.S. with unlimited inbound calls and unlimited simultaneous channels, then today’s your lucky day. TelecomsXChange and Bluebird Communications have a few hundred thousand DIDs to give away so you better hurry. You have your choice of DID locations including New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, and Iowa. The DIDs support Voice, Fax, Video, and even Text Messaging (by request). The only requirement at your end is a dedicated IP address for your VoIP server. Once you receive your welcome email with your number, be sure to whitelist the provider’s IP address in your firewall. For Incredible PBX servers, use add-ip to whitelist the UDP SIP port, 5060, using the IP address provided in your welcoming email.

Here’s the link to order your DIDs.

Last edited by a moderator:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Our Dallas number works great with Incredible PBX 13-13. Don't forget to WhiteList (SIP - UDP 5060) to the provider's IP address with add-ip.

For Inbound Routing, use 11-digit DID beginning with 1. This has been changed. Use 10-digit DID for Inbound Routing now.

Trunk settings:
DTmcjtSXUAUXMGV.jpg

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Haven't found any catches other than the dynamic IP limitation, but we'll let you know if we run into any. :angel:

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
Hi @wardmundy
As allways - thank you very much for your kindness.
It's free, just take a look:

Thank you for ordering.
Please standby for 24 hours and our partner will email you once the requested DIDs (Access numbers) have been pointed to your switch.
Order Details:
DID Number State: Texas
Qty: 1
Your Switch/PBX IP-Address we will point to: 64.xxx.xxx.xxx
Email Delivery Address: josepinto at imbrazil.info
Order Date/Time: Jan 15, 2018 4:00 PM

Regards

Update the post:
I just receive an email with my DID number, nothing was asked for me, so it's really free.

Last edited:

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I grabbed a couple DID's for testing, and got them programmed properly without any issues. They seem to be very fast, and I thought the gotcha was going to be that they are in a rural area and would cost a lot to call. ... NOT the case. Cost to these DID's are pretty good.

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
Hi
The number can be used just to receive a call? If yes how I can do this?
The free DID that I know is from Callcenter and I can receive a call using the Callcenter Voip.
Dummy question? Sorry for that, but as I'm Brazilian I do not have need to call companies or persons in USA.
TIA

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
These DIDs would allow people in the U.S. to call you, not the other way around. They are for inbound calls to your PBX.

They are perfect for conference calls, by the way, because the support multiple, simultaneous incoming calls. Or perhaps you'd want a number in the U.S. so that people in the U.S. could order merchandise from Brazil. :drool5:

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
@wardmundy
Thank you very much for your time and help.
Ok this I uderstand but how I can register it in Enchilada? As I said before I only know the DID from Calcenter, also I had in past a DID from Ipkal.
I just receive the number and the IP, so I do not know hoe to register it.
TIA

Ps: Sorry, but I see the picture that you (@wardmundy) put here and I understand now. Thank you

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
I ordered DIDs from Lowa yesterday but I ain't heard nuttin' yet.

Maybe they can't find me here in Lllinois.

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
Hi all fanny thing
I (just to test) order 4 DIDs one in each place, California - number=Los Angeles / Texas number=Dallas / Lower_Alabamba ????? I receive this message: "
Dear Customer,
Your Iowa Access Number have been assigned.
The Number is:13198777XXX

Update: Until now I did not receive the number that order from Vermont.

Last edited:

kdthomas

Reaction score
I got a Los Angeles number. I added a new Trunk with the following:

Under General:
Trunk Name = IPC
Outbound CallerID = 1818XXXXXXX

Under "sip Settings":
Trunk Name = IPC
PEER Details =
type=friend
qualify=yes
host=216.66.23.179 (I got the same IP as Ward)
context=from-trunk

I created a new Inbound Route pointing to "2663 CONF" and a DID Number of 1818XXXXXXX.

I used the add-ip command and select #1 (SIP UDP) "add-ip telecomsxchange 216.66.23.179"

When I dial my number it just drops. I also opened up my physical firewall for port 5060 (not sure if I needed to do this). Still no luck. Did I do something wrong?

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
The calls Arrive as

NXXNXXXXXX

You don't need the Outbound stuff

kdthomas

Reaction score
Okay, after checking the Asterisk logs I think I found my problem. The call is making it. I routed the trunk to my desk phone and it rings, but there is no audio and the call times out. I saw this in the log which points me to the fact I'm NAT'd behind my firewall. From years ago, I remember I needed to add a config to sip.conf or something.

[2018-01-17 16:05:18] WARNING[2119] chan_sip.c: Hanging up call [email protected]:5060 - no reply to our critical packet (see https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Retransmissions).

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
Watch the logs as you make a cal, unless you have a catchall then your

I created a new Inbound Route pointing to "2663 CONF" and a DID Number of 1818XXXXXXX.

won't work , again it would be 818XXXXXXX NOT 1818XXXXXXX

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
Did you put this IP 216.66.23.179 at the Iptables?

- Update Sorry I did not see your post saying that you already did the add-ip

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.