SUGGESTIONS Free Softphone for Windows?

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
I have zoiper on my iPhone, and it works fine. It seems the Windows version is specific to various providers around the world, and I can't figure out how to configure it to use my PBX.

Can someone suggest either a good free PC based softphone or tell me how to configure zoiper on the PC to use my PBX?

Thanks.

Andrew

dallas

Reaction score
It seems the Windows version is specific to various providers around the world, and I can't figure out how to configure it to use my PBX.

I purchased ZoiperBiz with G729 many years ago and it is fully configurable. I have used it with Avaya pbx, SIP proxies, UC platforms and Asterisk. Sadly it is a 32 bit application and is end of life.
I have not looked at the current Windows version. I can give you a copy of the free version.

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Yate installed and was making calls within 2 minutes. Thanks.

Andrew

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Haven't used the Windows version, but the Android version is awesome. Try VitalPBX Communicator.

sonata-communicator.png

KNERD

Reaction score
Haven't used the Windows version, but the Android version is awesome. Try VitalPBX Communicator.

sonata-communicator.png
Just tried the Windows version.Some issues. Adding contacts seems to be broken, and the messaging does not seem to even function.

Linphone has been around a while, Still even available for Windows Phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.