GO HERE FREE: Asternic CDR Reports

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
With permission from Nicolás Gudiño, we are pleased to advise that Asternic CDR Reports now are included in all new Incredible PBX installs.

If you'd like to add the reports to your existing install, just click on the link above and download the tarball to your Desktop. Then, in FreePBX, choose Module Admin, Upload Module, and select the tarball on your Desktop. Don't forget to activate the new module after which it will appear in your Tools: Third Party Addons. Be advised that the reports do not yet work in Device & User mode. Works with almost any version of FreePBX. Thanks,
Nicolás!

20110617-er3pm6k6shpmq6y4hs2pxa1ymk.jpg

The Deacon

Guru
Reaction score
This is WONDERFUL!!! It installed without a hitch, and absolutely ROCKS!!!!!!

Thanks, Nicolas Gudino!

And you too, Ward!

Hunding

Reaction score
works great

Any idea when the ability to export the reports will be available, otherwise this is almost perfect.

Hunding

Reaction score

DoctorJ

Reaction score
With permission from Nicolás Gudiño, we are pleased to advise that Asternic CDR Reports now are included in all new Incredible PBX installs.

If you'd like to add the reports to your existing install, just click on the link above and download the tarball to your Desktop. Then, in FreePBX, choose Module Admin, Upload Module, and select the tarball on your Desktop. Don't forget to activate the new module after which it will appear in your Tools: Third Party Addons. Be advised that the reports do not yet work in Device & User mode. Works with almost any version of FreePBX. Thanks, Nicolás!

20110617-er3pm6k6shpmq6y4hs2pxa1ymk.jpg

Old post. Does this still work? I was unable to upload the module.

If not, any recommendations for a nice graphical CDR report? I looked through the documentation for CDR-stats...seems a bit above my paygrade. Nonetheless, I installed CDR-stats on a fresh Debian droplet at Digital Ocean. Couldn't access the web interface on a fresh install, which I figured was a bad sign. I decided to avoid going down that rabbit hole.

Asternic seems nice. Anyone have a quick install guide?

DoctorJ

Reaction score
http://www.asternic.net/docs/installlite.php

FYI: Nicolás Gudiño is one of the principals behind Issabel.

Thanks, @wardmundy ! I found that tutorial last night, and it works without a hitch. Then I realized that I wanted to use the cdr-reports, not the queue stats (there are 2 different modules, for those that are looking). Uploading that module (http://www.asternic.net/cdrreports/) according to your original instructions still works perfectly. The module, however, is unsigned. Anyway to fix this error, or to at least remove the error for just this module?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
If you move up to Incredible PBX 13-13, it's all taken care of automatically. On the 13-12 platform, try running gui-fix from the Linux CLI after performing the steps below.

Issue the following commands first and then install the module from Module Admin in the GUI:

Code:
cd /var/www/html/admin/modules
wget http://download.asternic.net/asternic_cdr-1.6.3.tgz
tar zxvf asternic*
touch /var/www/html/admin/modules/asternic_cdr/module.sig

DThqtndWkAYDadw.jpg

Last edited:

DoctorJ

Reaction score
If you move up to Incredible PBX 13-13, it's all taken care of automatically. On the 13-12 platform, try running gui-fix from the Linux CLI after performing the steps below.

Issue the following commands first and then install the module from Module Admin in the GUI:

Code:
tar zxvf asternic*

DThqtndWkAYDadw.jpg

Restored my PBX from a Digital Ocean backup (my favorite aspect of the service). Then ran your code:

Code:
tar zxvf asternic*

Then went to Admin --> Module Admin. Scrolled to "Reports" --> Clicked the link "local file available" under Asternic CDR reports. Then hit install. Then Process (bottom of page). Then Apply Config.

So far, installed perfectly. No signature errors. Did not have to run gui-fix. I haven't restarted the PBX yet, but if any errors return, I'll report back here!

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.